Monday, March 22, 2010

taking over

The general busy-ness of life is getting in the way of blog-land - kids, family, work, school, jellygnite, BrisSyle ...

The last BiDM was fun and I'm gearing up for the next one, a 'BrisStyle indie Mother and Child' market as well as the market in King George Square.

So I'm taking a little bloggy break for a while; Im not waiting for when life gets less crazy - cause I don't think that ever happens! - but for when I'm ready to step back into Charlie and Grace properly again!

3 comments:

littlechrissy said...

Good idea. I'm really having to take a step back from crafty goodness at the moment. Life is too crazy and getting stuff made for the markets has become too much of a chore. Am hoping a break will re-inspire.

Kathy said...

I know the feeling, sometimes you just need to stop and smell the flowers:) Looking forward to your return.
PS. There is a little present waiting for you over at my blog, enjoy;)

Christian Magoncia said...

Hi there...just followed you..add me pls...thanks